Follow publications with great content.
Our publication where we are exploring how design can create the changes needed for humans, businesses, cities and of course the environment.
Design for a Better World
- Psyche Psyche extends and enriches the Aeon project by elucidating the human condition through three prisms: mental health (which we’re calling Therapeia); the question of ‘how to live’ (Eudaimonia); and the arts and transcendent experience (Poiesis).
- UX Design Weekly A curated list of the best user experience design links every week.
- The Maker Mind You’re a maker: an entrepreneur, a designer, a coder, a writer. You are at your happiest when creative and productive. Then you really ought to understand all the weird ways your brain works. Discover neuroscience-based strategies to cultivate your curiosity, maximise your productivity, and dare to create. By subscribing to Maker Mind, you will receive original articles to increase your creativity and your productivity every week.
- The UI Newsletter Victor is a web developer who is in love with user interfaces. Once per week he send emails including some of the best UI/UX tips.
- Chartr: Data Storytelling Fresh insight into business, technology & entertainment. It takes less than 5 minutes to read and it’s completely free.
- Dense Discovery A thoughtful weekly newsletter helping you feel inspired, be productive & think critically.
- Creative Mornings CreativeMornings is the world’s largest face-to-face creative community
- Meanwhile Meanwhile is a newsletter mostly about design. Join the 4000+ readers who enjoy occasional emails full of architecture, art, illustration, inspiration, illumination, typography, cartography, photography, modernism, minimalism, maximalism, books, books and more books.
- Emerging Tech Brew Stay up to date on emerging tech. Drones, automation, AI, and more. The technologies that will shape the future of business, all in one newsletter.
- Bob Hoffman "One of 7 newsletters you need to subscribe to" - Business Insider Bob is the author of five Amazon #1 selling books about advertising. He is also one of the most sought-after international speakers on advertising and marketing.
- Digital Wellness: the newsletter. Content on Digital Wellness, and how to design for it. Learn about the intersections of UX, mental health, privacy, and mindfulness. You’ll get 2 issues per month. 🌱